How to Build a Brand Ambassador Network on Instagram
Can you believe Instagram is now 10? Boasting 1 billion users, it’s surely not a platform that you have ignored as a marketer or business owner.
However, I see many brands fail with their Instagram marketing strategy. I don’t want you to be one of those brands so I’ve created this post on how you can boost the effectiveness of your Instagram presence with brand ambassadors to grow more traffic, brand awareness, and sales
Why is my brand so important to have brand ambassadors
Sixty-percentMany Instagram users log in daily. Your target customers are likely to be interested in the posts made by their peers and those they follow. Don’t you want some of those daily posts to be about your brand? Brand ambassadors are either influencers or happy customers. They are able to post authentic content about your brand. After all, consumers are ad blind and they don’t want to hear about your brand from your brand itself. Consumers want to hear from their peers about new products or services. Brand ambassadors can be considered peers.
Where can I find brand ambassadors?
There are many methods to find the perfect person for your brand ambassador program via Instagram. Brand ambassadors can be, as I said, a variety of people. influencersHappy customers. Influencers are more popular than happy customers on Instagram, but happy customers can still bring your brand to the attention of hundreds of their family and friends.
Here are some ways to identify brand ambassadors for Instagram posts.
- Use this tool to identify influencers and activate them. GroupHighOr BuzzSumo
- Discuss your client service team with happy consumers. Then email them and ask for their permission to post on Instagram.
- Send an email asking your customers to share their experience with you brand on Instagram.
How to get ambassadors to post
Sometimes creativity and incentivizing people to become brand ambassadors is the best way to do it. We can learn a lot from brands that have successfully created brand ambassador programs on Instagram. How to get people to post about their experiences with your brand on Instagram.
- Offer a free product to all posts
- Different tiers of gift card cards can be offered depending on how many ambassadors like your post.
- Ambassadors are financially incentivised to go to post
- For sales made from their Instagram posts, set up a commission structure
- Organizing and scaling your Brand Ambassador Program
The goal is for as many brand ambassadors to post as possible. This requires a lot organization. You can create a Google Sheet that tracks who is in your program as well as the links and reach for their posts. MailChimp allows you to keep a list of brand ambassadors so that you can communicate with them regularly.
It can be tedious to organize, scale, and reward your ambassadors. This is especially true if you have other marketing initiatives. That’s why tools like CrewFireMarketers dream of being able to motivate ambassadors to post.
Creative Ways to Maximize Earned Media From Ambassadors
Your brand ambassadors will create amazing earned media for your Instagram. The words and images they use can be great assets for much more than just sales. Here are some ways you can reuse earned Instagram media.
- Use the images in all your social media channels
- Your homepage should feature their images or quotes
- For potential customers to see all your Instagram content, create a category on your website
- Use their images for your marketing materials
How to track the results of your Brand Ambassador Program
To ensure that your brand ambassador program on Instagram is reaching its fullest potential, you’re going to want to track your earned media. You can use Google Analytics to track how your program is performing.
Ask your ambassadors to add your link to their bios whenever they post about them. This will allow you the ability to track individual ambassadors. Even if they won’t put your link in their bio, you can still track the results of your brand ambassador program on Instagram.
These are the most useful metrics to track:
- Impressions (numbers of followers that the ambassador has).
- The number of likes they get for their posts
- The number of Instagram commentsAmbassadors are promoted to their posts
- The number of posts your ambassador has made about you brand
- Traffic that their posts generated to your site (if they place your link in their bio).
- Sales (if they place your link in the bio)
These are the Key Takeaways
Brand ambassadors can be a cost-effective, authentic way to gain media for your brand as well as increase brand awareness via Instagram. These third-party recommendations can be very powerful because consumers want to hear about brands from other people and not your brand.
Don’t forget to incentivize your ambassadors to post and remember that a little goes a long way. Your happy consumers will post about your brand with a little encouragement.
Have you ever collaborated with ambassadors on Instagram If so, please reach out on social media to share your tips and insights.
Subscribing is a great way to join the 100,000+ marketers who have already improved their skills and knowledge. weekly newsletter.